i've been known to break out into song...


Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Trot 2008...

The upside to a dear friend having your passwords is that if you are ever dead or incarcerated, she can hack in and get rid of anything that needs to 'disappear'. The downside is that, if you send her pictures that she thinks are adorable, she will hack in and post them here. This is Penny and Jenny (catchy, eh?) doing the Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot. This was just before Penny came and had Thanksgiving dinner with my family where she inhaled my moms candied yams - who knew I had a friend who liked yams? Anyhow, we have decided that this little run is the perfect way to avoid family that you don't want to see on Thanksgiving. You either tell them you are 'busy' or you tell them to join you and then leave them in your dust after a mile. So, you will see us all there in 2009 - this year, though, it was just Penny and Jenny while I was at home playing hostess to the in-laws. Love you guys - you look adorable and I am sorry I wasn't there to hold hands with you across the finish line.

XOXO,
Corb



6 comments:

Spammon said...

No comments? Did you win any turkey? Free t-shirt? Watermelon?

Mug said...

Don't be trying to use this run to get out of my Thanksgiving Dinners. I now know the plan and I will foil it.

You two look too cute.

Mudflap said...

Well this is certainly one way to get Penny up and running on "her" blog. Kick ass pictures. Thank you Corbie, without you and your camera I would never know what my daughter looked like. And the top picture, does Jenny look worried or is it just me.
You havn't missed a lick on your blogs. They are still All Too Good.
You might even be running a close second to seemingly dissorderly but actually totally functional interior.
Mudflap

Anonymous said...

wow, if Corbie is the hot woman standing next to you, it would be a privilege to see her going to the bathroom in her pants!

Anonymous said...

well at least it is a free blogging service, and you didnt pay for something you didnt use for the past soon to be year

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!