i've been known to break out into song...


Saturday, May 17, 2008

Baby Steps

Okay, Okay! For your viewing pleasure I have added music and side dishes (links to people, places or things I love) that should hold you, my crazed fans, over for one more day. Tomorrow will mark the day I will begin updating the blog on an erratic basis. I think I will devote the first week or so of my blogging to showcasing my wonderful friends. Corbie has whet your palate showing off her friendship skills by creating and posting my first blog. It doesn't stop there folks. I don't want to ruin the surprise though.....I promise, I will dedicate an entire posting to all the splendor that is Corbie.....soon, very soon.

Om and Winchells,
Penny

2 comments:

pansyfan said...

OMG! I forgot all about 88 lines about 44 women!!!!!!! Love, love, love the music. You girls rock!

Anonymous said...

thank you corbie for putting a spotlight on the shining star known as the pen-a-tart! i love & adore this woman & would do so even if i weren't sonny to her cher, thelma to her louise, crockett to her tubbs, bonnie to her clyde, colonel mustard to her miss scarlett, ad infinitum, ad nauseum...please take a moment to add sister christian by night ranger, baby got back by sir mix a lot & jesse by carly simon to the music playlist! long live the KRISPY KREMES and all the other deep fried treats that are the staples of my balanced diet :)

~watermelanie