i've been known to break out into song...


Friday, May 23, 2008

Ice Cream Cones for Dogs - A Dangerous Mission

So, I open my inbox this morning and here is a story from my friend Chris, a hunkish young lad. I don't have his permission to reprint the story yet, but I'll risk it. From reading his story you will see a small portion of the amusement park ride that is Chris. He is hilarious, witty, smart, creative and I dare say deep. He lives a great life, centered around joy and baseball! I am lucky to call him a friend....so without further delay, let's listen to Chris live out his instant Karma:

last night I was driving home from downtown and decided that the dogs needed a treat.

so I stopped at McDonalds to get them ice cream cones

was in the drive-up window to pay and the car in front of me just drove into the damn building.

of course, I said, "wtf!" and was laughing my ass off at the dumb shit in front of me.

so I get the cones, drive to my house and pull in the driveway. Grab my ipod and the cones and get out of the car to come inside.

and the friggin car starts rolling down the hill of the driveway .. straight backwards to a car parked on the street. I threw the cones down and ran after it, opening the door and jamming the break just, just!
before it did some serious damage.

turns out the genius here had forgotten to put the damn jeep in park.. and just got out!

karma for laughing at the guy at McDonalds??

Chris

If I die, dont bury me at all.
Just pickle my bones in alcohol.
Put a bottle of beer at my feet and head.
If I dont drink, you'll know I'm dead.

1 comment:

Corbie said...

If you die, I won't bury you at all,
I will worship you upon my wall,
Because anyone who gives ice cream to dogs,
Deserves to be idolized on everyone's blogs.

I already need a little more of this hunkish young lad named Chris - he should have like a regular guest spot on our blogs.