i've been known to break out into song...


Monday, May 19, 2008

Poles and Pigtails

god bless America, where else would a girl be able to use the words poles and pigtails in the same fragmented sentence. For those of you who haven’t heard(which would be next to impossible, between Corbie’s bullhorn voice and our blog entries I think EVERYONE has heard….or if you are that lucky someone that keeps receiving random, self-deprecating emails from me) it’s YPC! The Year of Penny and Corbie (for more details, visit Corb’s blog – link on the left) and tonight we marked an item off of our “to do” list. You guessed it! Pole Dancing! It’s late (by my standards) and my forearms are sore, you can’t, after all, spin around a pole for an hour and walk away unscathed! There will be bruising my friends, oh yes. For now, I will let the photos below speak for themselves…..After I ice and elevate, I may type a little more…..


Om and The Fireman (pole move we learned tonight),

Penny





Corbie & I doing double time on the pole



I realize that this is not a flattering picture of me,
really though, how could I resist? My pigtails are acutally catching air!!





This is us before the class even started.....naturals I tell ya, naturals.
The best part of it all is that you can actually enlarge the photos if you are so inclined to count our pores. What the hell? How do you remove that feature? God I love making an ass out of myself......






7 comments:

Corbie said...

Don't fool yourself into thinking that just anyone's pigtails would catch air like that - only a girl with an open mind, an open heart, open...just kidding, I'll spare all your readers our disgusting humor. Here's to pole dancing, me strolling down dark alleys, and unicorns - happy entry into the 2nd month of YPC!

Corbie said...

By the way, what exactly do you think the large amount of space at the end of your blog entry and then the little 'T' at the bottom are about? I didn't notice you drinking all that much last night - maybe you hit your head on a pole doing the martini spin.

pansyfan said...

I am having a hard time trying not to pee my pants from laughter. I have seen that look in Penny's eyes before. That is pure mischief and uncontrollable laughter.

Penny said...

I knew pansyfan would recognize the look. I have heard it said, from Corbie, that it is against some kind of blogging rule to leave comments on your own page. I simply can't resist. With friends like these, I dare any of you to try and restrain yourself once you read their witty comments.

Penny said...

Oh, hey its me again, hacking into your blog. I fixed your little formatting error - it was definitely the aliens and lets face it, why wouldn't they want to abduct you and your hotter-than-hell, aerodynamic piggie tales? Next time you blog, lay off the whiskey - I think that should help with the large gaps and random capitalized consonants.

Corbie said...

I just realized that when I commented here, I was still logged in under your name (again!) which made you look like you called your own piggie tales hotter-than-hell and told yourself to lay off the whiskey. Man, things are too good around these parts, eh?

Penny said...

The best part about that is this: the comment I left you on your blog started out the same way "Oh hi, it's me again" So as soon as I saw your comment above, I assumed I somehow dualed this all up and left my intended Corbie comment on my own blog. I immediately started to write another comment laughing my ass off about myself, then alas, I read the comment again to remind myself what I was doing and SHAZAM! I saw it was you. So, that made me laugh all the more.